What You Really Need to Know about Somatropin HGH
What You Don’t Know About Somatropin HGH
Somatropin HGH is a synthetic growth hormone that is administered to people who have a body growth problems. It is normally produced in the body by the pituitary gland and is one of the key hormones responsible for Human growth.
Athletes, bodybuilders and at times models may take this drug in order to boost their overall body physique. This is so as it helps one gain the desired height and body mass. It looks like a good option for small-bodied people who want a larger than life stature seeing how significant it is in children with growth problems.
Let us have a brief overview of this drug to know more about it.
History and Overview of Somatropin HGH
The effects of Somatropin HGH in the body really fascinated many scientists in the 1930s and one of them a Chinese endocrinologist dedicated his time to study the hormones of the pituitary gland. Somatropin HGH is one of the hormones that are produced by the pituitary glands and the scientist wanted to isolate each hormone and study their protein components.
Choh Hao Li, the scientist behind this research was in the late 1960s able to isolate and determine the amino sequence of the human growth hormone, which Somatropin HGH was a key component. Once he knew its main purpose he set out to see how he could synthesize it in the lab.
The main purpose of this synthetic hormone was to help normalize the growth pattern of children who had problems with growth. Such growth problems resulted in the children having smaller bodies and lacking in height, contrary as dictated by their ages.
It was also used extensively in the veterinary department to promote the growth of livestock in body mass so as to increase yields.
Of late the use of his drug has gone mainstream when it was realized it could sort of boost muscle mass and make people appear bigger. Its use as earlier noted has spiked among athletes and models who usually want to have the best looks in height and muscle mass.
Copyright© — www.LegalSteroidguide.com — All Right Reserved
Components of Somatropin HGH
The major component of this drug is the synthetic form of this growth hormone. However, some may come with additional ingredients that cause the body to self-synthesize and trigger the release of Somatropin HGH hormone from the pituitary gland.
Some of the additional ingredients include minerals such as iron and calcium, vitamins and also herbal extracts such as Maca root. Also, some amino acids may be added as additional ingredients.
Somatropin HGH for height
For long, the primary use of Somatropin HGH was to help children with growth deficiencies, gain height and preferred body masses for their healthy being. It is good at this, a fact that has attracted the attention of the agricultural and veterinary sector. Here the main concern was the use of this synthetic hormone and its derivatives in boosting the growth of livestock to improve yields.
Its use in such a situation has been really questioned and has been seen not to be fit for human consumption. However, for cattle, a bovine version of the hormone has been synthesized and used sparingly.
Its use has been used extensively by athletes who want to boost their performance while taking part in sporting activities. Its use has been banned by various sports’ bodies and authorities who conduct tests to check or its use among athletes.
Benefits of Somatropin HGH
Somatropin HGH has a lot of benefits that cannot be overlooked. As a synthetic derivative it may help in many situations, however, care needs to be exercised as it comes with certain side effects so it's important to use the correct Somatropin HGH dosage when using it as a growth hormone or when using it for enhancing your physical performance.
Among the benefits of Somatropin HGH include the following:
- It helps in the growth of the body where it binds to certain cell receptors, such as those on the cartilage and helps initiate cell division and multiplication.
- This synthetic hormone also helps in calcium retention in the body. This is helpful in the strengthening of bones and teeth. It also ensures that enough calcium is in the body or various calcium ions initiated processes such as in muscle movement.
- It increases muscle mass courtesy of muscle cell hypertrophy. Here the muscles expand due to muscle cell growth.
- Somatropin HGH also promotes gluconeogenesis in the liver. In this process, glucose is generated in the body for energy needs from non-carbohydrate sources such as ketone bodies.
- It also a contributor to the functioning and the maintenance of the pancreatic islets in addition to stimulating the immune system.
Downsides to the Use of Somatropin HGH
Despite having plenty of benefits as earlier seen, Somatropin HGH also has some downsides that may come with its unregulated use. Among the downsides to using this drug include the following:
- Somatropin HGH price - it is very expensive compared to other alternatives.
- The use of this drug comes with various side effects as to be seen later on.
- To boost the performance of the drug in the body, it is mostly injected into the body. Injections are painful more so if you have to do it in order to achieve the best results constantly.
- In excess, it may lead to deformities such as enlarged jaws and digits. In extreme conditions, it may lead to tumors.
- In case you are an athlete and this drug is detected in your blood or urine samples, you may be barred from taking part in the sporting activities due to doping allegations.
- It may cause hormonal problems in the body, such as hormonal imbalance leading to issues such as gynecomastia.
Side Effects of Administration of Somatropin HGH
Some of the side effects that can come up with the use of this drug are as follows:
- Gynecomastia; which is the enlargement of breast in males.
- Increased risk of diabetes and heart diseases.
- Feeling of numbness and tingling.
- Hypoglycemia, which has reduced the glucose quantity in the body.
- Flu-like symptoms such as coughing and sneezing.
- Swelling or puffing on your hands or feet.
Somatropin HGH comes with plenty of benefits to the human body when administered well. However, when abused for aesthetic purposes or to improve performance if you are an athlete, then you put yourself at the risk of various endocrine system problems that are hard and expensive to control. There are better legal steroids that you can go for such as a this recommended Somatropin HGH alternative instead of having to deal with enlarged breasts as a man (or any other side effects) as a result of taking this drug.